Sunday 19 June 2011

For Dad with Love
Dad I want you to know that, in my heart you’re always with me. Not a day goes by when I don’t think about you, care about you, and wish good things for you. Not a day goes by when I don’t remember how lucky I am to have a loving father...



I'm Glad I'm Your Daughter

Love from Daughter.....
Dad, As days have turned to years, and you've watched me grow up... from that little girl who made you smile into the woman I am today, one thing has never changed... I've always wanted nothing more than to make you proud of me. With all..
From Both of Us

 Father's Day from your kid and your kid-in-law. Headache #1 and Headache #2.

In Your Heart
Dad, I may not need you to hold my hand anymore -- but I'll always need you to hold me in your heart! Love You Lots. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
From Your Daughter
Happy Father's Day to a dad who's never stopped looking out for his daughter . . . from a daughter who's never stopped looking up to her dad. Love you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment